June 18, 2007

The Secret is Out ...

It’s a …





… GIRL!!!!

Mike had to miss out on the ultrasound this morning, so I kept him in suspense until he got home from work. I put a profile ultrasound picture of the baby on the kitchen counter with a note that said, “Hi Daddy!! Go into your room to see if I’m a boy or a girl!” Then I had a pink blanket and some pink newborn outfits on the bed, along with the rest of the ultrasound pictures.

We are so excited!! Everything looked wonderful on the ultrasound. She is a perfect little baby, and is growing right on track.

(Another note about the baby – Mike has been able to feel her moving for the last week or so. I get to feel her a lot, and I love it. But, it’s extra special when Mike can feel it, too.)

The official due date is November 5th. My doctor and I both think she’ll be a little bit early … but, we’ll see.

2 comments:

diana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so awesome. She is going to be absolutely beautiful. And now Marley will have a new Disneyland buddy! I am so happy for you guys. You and baby girl are in our prayers daily. I'm so glad all is going well.

Little girls are the best!

Congrats again. XOXO

Diana

The Fife's said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys.