July 14, 2007

The Roses really ARE down for the Unity!

Tonight in the car on the way home from Home Depot, we were - of course- listening to 311 (the Music album ... my favorite one). A song was playing: "In your face, and it feels so good!" We heard this little voice coming from Mikey in the back seat ... "face! good!" in just the right places. We cracked up! He was totally singing along!! What a smart kid. I guess I need to really start paying close attention to what he hears, eh?

4 comments:

Liz said...

Waiting for a report on the concert . . . and on how the preparations for the new arrival are coming along.

diana said...

yay! I was so excited to see an update on your blog! I miss you guys. Glad you had a fun time with Paul & Sam at the concert. Keep us posted on the baby!

diana said...

i need another update!

Robert or Liz said...

1000 miles away and waiting for an update, a family picture, a picture of the baby.