December 21, 2007

Three Kids - Yipe!

I think I'm starting to get used to the fact that we have three kids. Sure, there are times when I feel like bashing my head into the wall or running out the door screaming ... for instance, when Mikey is in time out for pushing Travis, and Travis is crying because he got pushed down and hurt, and Charlotte is crying because I'm not holding her (since I'm holding Travis because he got hurt). But, then when all is back to normal, they smile and all the rest of the world fades away because nothing matters more to me than seeing my family happy.

4 comments:

Leisha said...

Love the update. I feel that way sometimes with two kids. When Landon is just picking on Kate every other second I just want to go insane (or maybe I'm already there :-). Glad you are all doing good!

Teandra said...

I'm sure you're an amazing mom. Hope you had a good christmas!

The Fife's said...

They are so cute! Looks like you have your hands full, but so much fun!

Liz said...

Mikey's smile in the picture with the lego's: priceless. We were so happy to meet Charlotte. She is gorgeous. Travis is cute too! What a talker!