February 8, 2008

Update on Travis

Travis is our little Bruce Lee - we have decided to grow his hair out for a while. He is talking so much - even in just the last couple of weeks he has really increased his vocabulary a lot. If it was up to him, all he'd do all day every day is watch "Toy Story" and eat bananas. He loves his little sister so much. The other day I was unloading the laundry and I left Charlotte sitting on the couch. When I got back into the family room, Travis was snuggling with her. He sure is a little stinker, though - he doesn't listen and he picks fights with Mikey a lot. I guess that's what you get with a 2-year-old. :)

(It wouldn't let me rotate that one picture for some reason ...)





1 comment:

Leisha said...

They grow up so fast, don't they? I laugh at the Toy Story and bananas. With Landon it is Dinosaurs and fruit snacks. We watch Dinosaurs over and over and over again. He never seems to get sick of it.