DISNEYLAND! It was WONDERFUL at Halloween time - I think it's the best time to go (other than ANY time, because ANY time is a good time for Disneyland). The kids loved it, despite being cranky off-and-on (especially Travis) due to lack of naps. We have some very precious memories, and we hope they remember the experience, too.
Charlie and Marley
Mikey and Travie
Family picture by the giant candy corn ... after which Travis wanted a bite
Jack Skellington pumpkin (SO COOL!!)
Mikey driving a car in Toon Town
Daddy and his boys
The kids waiting for lunch in Fantasyland (Charlotte is pointing at a pic of Pinnochio - sorry about the giant booger in her nose, I just noticed that)
Falling fast asleep in the car after a long day ...
We saw this Challenger on our way home (at the One Man Band Diner in Nephi - ha!)
Now, on to HALLOWEEN! Mikey had wanted to be Iron Man, but finding a costume was hard because they sold out everywhere really quickly. He was really happy about Superman, though, so it was fine. Travis was adorable as Elmo - the first time he tried in on he kept standing in front of the mirror with a big smile on his face.
Our pumpkins!
Charlotte was mad because I wasn't holding her (what else is new?)
Plenty of loot for the boys (they don't normally get candy at all, so this is plenty for them and they are very excited!!)
















6 comments:
Thanks for posting all those pictures! I love them. Your kids are so adorable. It was so great having you here for a little while. Give all the kids a big hug and kiss from Aunt Diana. Love ya!
Oh my heck... Charlotte and Marley look like twins. Thanks for posting all the cute pictures. Your Family looked like they had a lot of fun.
Laura Rose
What a fun family trip. Your kids are so adorable. They just grow up way too fast! :-)
Cute! I love Disneyland and can't wait to take the girls. We are thinking once Tabitha is 2 and Gabrielle is 4. I think maybe Sea World next year. We will see.
Hey! Can I get your phone number? I need to talk with you guys about something. You can email it to me teamaria416@hotmail.com or call me 801-910-2898
I still need to get my husband to Disneyland, he has never been. Your family is so cute!!!
Post a Comment