Five weeks from yesterday, I will be taking the last final exam of my undergraduate career. I am so blasted excited!! Graduation is on May 7th ... I'm not going to walk because I don't want to have to pay for the robe and everything (but, don't worry, I'll walk when I receive my Master's Degree in 2013).
I'm looking forward to this summer being all about these little critters:

5 comments:
I didn't know you were planning to get a Master's Degree? That's great!
Congratulations! Yeah I didn't know you were getting a master's. I thought you were going to go to law school/
Congrats!! And Cory did the same thing and isn't walking til he got his Masters (which is this May!! Yeah!!) Good luck!! And have a great summer
Awesome! I am so happy for you, enjoy your summer! What did you decide to do your Masters in?
I haven't decided for certain whether I'm pursuing my Master's in Educational Psychology (School Counseling) or if I'm going to law school ... but I'm 99% sure I'll end up doing the M.Ed. (I've already accepted my acceptance to the program) - my biggest fear is not being able to get a job in 3 years (given school budget issues of late), but it's what I really want to do (I'm only motivated to go to law school by money, and money isn't a big motivator for us around here), so I think I'm just going to go for the M.Ed. Perhaps we'll just have to move out of state for me to get a job! Who knows!! :)
Post a Comment