I just had to post these things (the whole blog thing being like a public journal, you know) ...
Right before bedtime tonight, the boys were acting a little wild (big surprise, I know). But, they were happy. They both ran up to me - Mikey said, "Mommy, when we get bigger, Travis and I are going to go into a cave." Travis added, "Yeah, and when the big chickens come out to get us, we'll run away. They'll go 'bok, bok, bok, bok!!'" and he flailed his arms like giant chicken wings. Ahh, I love when they use their imaginations - especially when they work together to come up with something. Trust little boys to come up with something like giant cave chickens.
Charlotte has been using her free time lately to perfect the art of blowing bubbles with her saliva. She's actually pretty good at it. Hopefully I'll be able to catch a picture of it soon so you all can see it.
1 comment:
HA! THAT made me laugh! Good one boys. My hope is that you feel the manhood you'd desire for fighting off angry cave chickens... what kiddos! :)
Post a Comment