- Mikey: "I love you, Mommy. I will never stop. Even when I'm an old man. I just super love you."
- Charlotte: "I always use slobber to lick my sucker."
- Travis (while pointing his finger out in front of himself): "Hey, Charlotte - I'm a cactus needle. Watch out, I'm sharp. Look out before I cactus you!"
- A recent prayer from Charlotte: "Please bless Daddy to not get any owies. And that we won't talk about butts."
- Walking out the door to go play, Mikey held the door for Charlotte and said, "Come on, my beloved one!"
- Charlotte was being very quiet playing in her room, so I called to her: "What are you doing in there?" She called back: "I'm in my room thinking about string cheese."
- Travis likes to swing on the swingset with his blanket over his head like a ghost.
3 comments:
I love it. They are so funny.
Welcome back! Are you on a school break?
Also, I have a box of dress ups for the little diva. Stella is not interested in dressing up anymore, and I hate to see her vast collection go to waste. I'll try to get it in the mail to you in the next week or so.
Post a Comment