I was resting on the couch and Mikey brought me a little toy baby. He said, "Here go, Momma. Night night." Then he resumed playing with Travis. A few minutes later, he ran over with a big smile on his face and said, "Morning, Momma! Have good nap?"
Mikey can count to five, but he says "nine" instead of "five" for some reason. "One, two, three, four, nine!!"
The boys love Sesame Street. Whenever they hear "Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away ..." they both get to the TV as fast as they can.
Travis took his first steps a couple of weeks ago, but he still seems to prefer crawling. He keeps working on walking now and then, but I guess he's just do it when he's ready.
Mikey's favorite things right now are Spiderman (he likes to go around pretending to shoot webs) and fruit snacks. He also loves to go to the park, and he CONSTANTLY asks if we can go to the park. :) He's getting very brave and can climb all over the playground.
Mikey is a very good big brother. Whenever he opens the fridge to get a drink of milk, he always gets Travis' sippy cup, too. "Here go, baby."

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, how sweet! Mikey is such a little gem. I can't wait for Marley to reach the talking age. (Well, yes I can wait; she's already growing too fast.)
What cute and adorable little guys. I am really looking forward to meeting number three!
Congrats! Love you guys.
web.mac.com/conway_diana
Post a Comment