February 25, 2009

Sell-outs

It really bugs me when TV shows sell out. Did you see that "My Name is Earl" where Joy wanted that stupid open hearts necklace from Kay Jeweler's that Jane Seymour designed? I thought it surely had to be a joke ... I mean, come on!!

And, I LOVE "The Biggest Loser," but I am so sick of hearing "let's eat Quaker oatmeal" and "let's chew Extra sugar-free gum." Blah ... blah ... money ... money ...

That's what was on my mind - so there you go. Ha ha!


A couple of weeks ago, Charlotte had a cold and was so grouchy ... she didn't want to nap, but she was so tired - so after about 15 minutes of crying, she finally fell asleep like this:


P.S. Speaking of selling out ... Mike and I are selling our motorcycle and scooter this spring if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

diana said...

That bugs me too. It's so obvious!

"A great way to keep your produce fresh is to use Ziploc!" (smile at the camera and show product.)

"Let's walk to Subway where we can have a healthy and low calorie lunch!"

"Brita water filters are so handy and I never start a workout without filling my reusable bottle first!"