Mike's mom just called. For the second week in a row, Mike's dad's bloodwork has come back normal and he doesn't need a blood transfusion or any platelets. Roller coaster: up. :)
I'm so glad you guys are on an 'up'! the kids look so stinking adorable! Ive been trying to find you on facebook but with no luck. =( and I don't think I have your e-mail address. I've been meaning to call for weeks now but I get off of work so late. I've got a day off coming up soon so hopefully you'll be seeing a message from me! I miss you guys and think about all of you all the time. Talk to you again soon! Love ~Audrey
Audrey - I am so excited to see your comment!! Send me a text when you can, and I'll text you back the link to my FB page. :) I'm sorry that I still haven't finished your birthday video - this week I take my last final, so I should finally be able to finish it up (and add more to it for Christmas, and to make up for the ridiculous time lag). :D
2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys are on an 'up'! the kids look so stinking adorable! Ive been trying to find you on facebook but with no luck. =( and I don't think I have your e-mail address. I've been meaning to call for weeks now but I get off of work so late. I've got a day off coming up soon so hopefully you'll be seeing a message from me! I miss you guys and think about all of you all the time. Talk to you again soon!
Love
~Audrey
Audrey - I am so excited to see your comment!! Send me a text when you can, and I'll text you back the link to my FB page. :) I'm sorry that I still haven't finished your birthday video - this week I take my last final, so I should finally be able to finish it up (and add more to it for Christmas, and to make up for the ridiculous time lag). :D
Post a Comment