December 31, 2011

December 2011

Officially 3/4 done with my Master’s!!!!

12/9: Travis just ran up to me and exclaimed, "Mommy! The clock says it's one hundred!!" (It was 10:00.) He was so excited.

12/9: I said to Charlotte, "I love you, little one." She replied, "I love you too, big one."

12/9: Drove half-way to St. George, but turned around to come home because Charlotte was barfing. Had to stop about 17 times on the way home. Not fun ... but Mike and I feel like we completed some sort of parenting rite of passage.

I discovered my love for running. After a long time of forcing myself to do it over and over again, one day I realized that I actually crave it and my body loves it. Who knew?

For the past several months, every time Charlotte gets excited about something, she exclaims, “Wowsers!”


Mikey’s Jedi cloak his birthmother made for him:


No comments: