December 31, 2011

May 2011

Dental work. That’s what I get for not going to the dentist for {clears throat and mumbles untintelligibly} years.

Mike graduated from SLCC. Congrats again, babe. I'm very proud of you!!

For Mother’s Day, I got a night home alone. Bliss!

We started the sprinklers-in-the-front-yard project.

While playing with the toy phone: "9-1-1. Hello? Police officers? Someone be-ed bad. Take them to jail!" ~ Travis, 5/10/11

I started teaching Mikey piano lessons.

5/27: Mikey just gave me a taste of my own medicine. I stubbed my toe on the ice chest I left in the kitchen last night (I had to use it for Travis' preschool party). Mikey says, "Are you okay?" I said, "I'm fine, buddy." Then - this is where I get my medicine - he says, "Well, I guess that's why you shouldn't leave things in the middle of the floor."

“Mommy, you’re my favorite girl and my best friend.” ~ Charlotte, 5/30/11


Travis snuck into the treat cabinet:

No comments: