February 21, 2009

Kids, kids, kids ...

Tonight while I was giving Charlotte a bath, Mikey walked up to me and said, "Someday Charlotte will grow up into a mommy." (Of course he says that on a day like today - Travis' birthday - when I am already sad about how fast they're growing up.) I said, "That's right! And you'll grow up to be a daddy." He thought about that, and then said, "Yes, I will. And when Daddy grows up to be a little boy, then I will be HIS daddy." It made perfect sense to him.




Facebook or blog? On the blog it's easier to do commentary ... but it's so much easier to upload pictures to facebook!! I guess I'll just have to keep doing both (as if I update things very often anyway) ... so I'll be putting more pictures on facebook if you're interested.

2 comments:

The Fife's said...

Amy, I cannot believe how big your kids are getting. They are so cute.

Jcjohns said...

I love the logic of children!!