Charlotte’s birthday was at the end of October – she turned 2. Now, THAT’S crazy! My tiny baby is 2!! (And it also means it’s been 2 years since I broke my right ankle exactly a week before she was born. Ha ha – I’ll never forget crawling around the house that week, with my giant pregnant belly, laughing because I must have looked quite a sight!) Anyway, here are some pictures from her birthday:

Charlotte is so smart – she talks so much, and she follows her brothers around all day trying to be just like them (she can often be found wearing Travis’ church shoes, tromping around the living room). She is a very girly girl … which is so funny, because I’m so NOT girly. But, it’s so fun to dress her in pink and hear her talk about princesses and ponies.
Incidentally, with Mikey’s and Charlotte’s birthdays both in October … every day, Travis says, “now it’s my birthday coming up!” He’s so excited, but he’ll just have to wait until February.
2 comments:
She is gorgeous. Absolutely GORGEOUS! And I just can't believe how smart she is. That's one special little girl you have there. I cant believe she's already two! And I didn't know the story about your ankle. That's so funny! (Now it's funny; I wouldn't have laughed at you then....well, maybe if I saw you crawling around laughing at yourself, but only if you were laughing too.) Anyway, happy birthday to Charlotte and Mikey!
Wow she is OH SO CUTE! They do grow so fast, I enjoy when you post. It makes me feel happy inside! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment