December 15, 2009

Feast or Famine ...

It's definitely a "feast or famine" thing around this blog. In honor of the holidays (but, in actuality, it's really because the school semester is finally over), let's have a feast of blog posts, shall we?

(It must be noted: Alicia, you are very perceptive - every time I sit down to write a new blog post, I see that you have recently given me a "gentle reminder" that a new post is indeed called for. Thank you for caring!! :) [And thank you for the info the other day, I did find the pic online!])

Well, the last entry was in September, so first … here are some random pictures from the last 3 months … enjoy:


2 comments:

diana said...

Those are some great photos! I love the three kids in the tub and Mike riding a big wheel.

I love the feast of posts! Thanks! We miss you guys so much. Please come visit us soon.

Alicia said...

Happiness is having a family as bright as the sun and as wonderful as a rainbow!